Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thrift Store Adventures: June 1, 2006, Richland, Washington

I got an e-mail about a local thrift store closing down, and how everything would be 50 percent off. Their music selection has gone down quite a bit, but I decided to take a chance.

I make it to Thrift Rak and the entire store is a mess. A few records, and some 8-tracks. Records were all crap, but one of the 8-tracks as an album by Michael Bloomfield and another which was a bootleg, with what appeared to be Creedence Clearwater Revival on the cover, but music and songs unrelated to them. I should have bought them, but I did not.

I wasn't going to check out the Goodwill in Richland, and perhaps I shouldn't have. Records again were crap, but there were loads of classical CD's. If I had more money to play with, I probably would have picked them up.

No comments: