Saturday, September 01, 2007

Thrift Store Archives: 101 Strings Orchestra

I have neglected this blog, and I apologize. Which is funny, considering how much I post elsewhere.

Anyway, to make it up, I am going to make an attempt to upload something every day from my archives. The archives in question are the Thrift Store Adventures archives, and no, I have not stopped doing it. Money has been extra tight as of late, and I have not been able to make the weekend trips for pleasurable vinyl buying.

Each of the songs I will upload in the month of September are "my own", in that I made them and converted them myself, nothing taken from other blogs. If you've been a fan of Thrift Store Adventures for the last few years, some of these may be familiar. If not, then take a listen and enjoy the good and bad of what you can find at your local thrift store/charity shop.

101 Strings Orchestra-Don't Tell Bill (4.69mb)
This is from a 101 Strings album made to look like a 12" single. When you hear the song, you'll know the identity of this "Bill". If you don't know even after hearing it, let's just say this "Bill" had an overture.

No comments: